Conversational AI is the modern way of booking hotels
With over 700,000 hotels worldwide and a contribution of $3.41 trillion to the global economy, the hotel sector is on the rise. The hotel industry suffered a number of setbacks, travel restrictions were put in place early on, which limited the number of potential guests. The hotel industry did not have the infrastructure to quickly make accommodations for the number of people who were at risk due to the disease, and many hotels are struggling to adapt. The room rates for hotels dropped significantly, and low room rates are likely to continue to cause issues in the industry.
How can hotels use conversational AI?Embedded content: https://youtu.be/hUkM9JoVO-I
Personalized hotel assistance experience
Automated front desk receptionist service
Development of сonversational AI for hotel booking
How do you create the best hotel booking app?
How does the hospitality industry benefit from using conversational AI for making hotel reservations?
- Provide a better customer experience
- Improved user acquisition and retention strategy
- Reduce operating costs
- Reduce wastage of time and resources
How is conversational AI hotel booking different from traditional booking?
- The conversational AI for hotel booking is a two-way service.
- The hotel booking app can not be limited to hotels only. The app will work with any service or product. The app can also be used as a personal assistant/travel assistant. The app will be a general travel assistant. It can also be used as a personal travel assistant that will help the user plan and book their travel. The app can also suggest the best restaurants, local places to visit, or sights based on the user's interest. All the information can easily be incorporated with the app Also, the app can be used for any other travel-related inquiries.